Thursday, July 12, 2007

Meet "WTF? MOUSE"


It's high time the small room had a mascot. I nominate this critter, who I randomly drew last year using Photoshop. He's been on my desktop on and off in tile form and I still haven't grown tired of him. I decided to name him "WTF? MOUSE" due to the stunned expression on his mug. You can pronounce it: "Whuthufff-- Mowse" in polite company, if you know any. I am working on some stupid adventures for him to go on. Copyright 2007 Will Finn so no stealing (no kiddin')!

10 comments:

Michael J. Ruocco said...

I like him. He would make a great blog mascot, Will.

Besides, people have had success with mice as mascots in the past, lightning can strike another time!

Will Finn said...

thanks michael
this is a weird drawing because it has a lot of noticable defects, but every time i fiddle with it to correct anything, it loses something. go figure...

mark kennedy said...

He's cool. I've never heard of a blog mascot before, that's a new twist.

John S. said...

I love this character!
WTF mouse could hang out with Chgippy and Loopus in the "Cinammon Howler Monkey" strip club anytime. The first round of lap dances are on him.

Thad K said...

I luv little WTF? ! Are you going to give him a female companion?

Will Finn said...

glad you all like him. can wtf mouse t-shirts be far behind?

thad k--no girlfriend yet, he's saving himself for jessica alba.

Ward Jenkins said...

Great mascot! My kids are my blog mascots, I guess. I'll have to conjure something up now!

Will, is there a way you can get in contact with me? I have a flavor to ask of ya....hope you don't mind.

if you go to my profile on my blog I have it listed there.

Thad K said...

>>>thad k--no girlfriend yet, he's saving himself for jessica alba.<<<

So am I. Sigh...

Floyd Norman said...

WTF?! I love this little critter.

I want to see more. Keep drawing.

Jeff said...

Great mascot! You know he has to have an antagonist called "FTW? Cat"