Monday, July 2, 2007

Peter Emslie has a blog!


E-i-e-i-oh! Peter Emslie needs no introduction to fans of caricature and illustration, his portfolio site is home to some of the most entertaining images around. Peter is not only brilliant at capturing a dead-on likeness, he also has expert design and color chops, making him a triple threat. Somewhere in my disorganized files is a portrait he did of me for a Disney publicity function years back. Until I can track it down and post it, I hope he doesn't mind me swiping his Michael Moore for promotional "fair use!" Click on his name in the links column and go check out his new blog (if you haven't already)!

5 comments:

samacleod said...

Awesome drawing.

Alina Chau said...

beautiful drawing!! Great lines!

Tim said...

Thanx for posting this! I've lost contact with Pete since I left Florida.

cdeboda said...

Enjoyable blog you have here.

Aaron said...

I feal like Hirschfeld's been robbed