Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Post about Not-Posting

Despite best intentions, December is turning out to be a slow month for posting. Not for lack of material, but for lack of time. One reader wrote in to ask about my work on LITTLE MERMAID, which I will get to when I get the time. I am also working on an appreciation of a relatively obscure character who has made his way to DVD recently, as well as thoughts and observations about the newly released YOGI BEAR feature on DVD as well. In addition, my links list remains woefully out of date and some other housekeeping here needs a bit of tending to.

Between holidays, family birthdays, a minor bout of flu and a truckload of work however, I will likely get to these later than sooner--probably next month at the soonest. In the meantime, its all I can do to keep up with what's on everyone else's blogs and what the latest releases in theaters, on line and on home video are.

One bright spot is that I finally got a new scanner that scans faster than the old one. To celebrate, here's some random scans from the doodle pile.


Needless to say, it's been another fun year in the small room and if I don't get back in before 2009, happy holidays to all.

8 comments:

Larry Levine said...

Beautiful, expressive doodles.

Season's Greetings & Happy New Year!!!

Alina Chau said...

V fun animated characters design!

Amir Avni said...

Happy Holidays!

Bob said...

I love that bear sketch! And it's Christmas! (HINT!-HINT!)

Tony DiStefano said...

Love that bear!

John S. said...

That duck is awesome, and if it were on a t-shirt, or a key ring, or a coffee mug, or a mud flap, or an air freshener, or a switchplate, or a beanie, or a belt-buckle or a pair of knee high socks, or a watch, I would totally buy it.

oppo said...

"Needless to say, it's been another fun year in the small room and if I don't get back in before 2009, happy holidays to all."

Are you going to miss Valentine's and Easter, too? (Joke)

oppo said...

That squirrel looks too much like Hammy. Maybe Dreamworks will sue. (Another joke.)