Friday, January 9, 2009

Here comes Trouble....

"'Here Comes Trouble?' You call that an introduction?"

Meet "Chip," the lovable, nacho-flavored tri-cornered invisible entity that lives on my shoulder. For reasons that should soon become obvious, I have kept him both invisible and silent, since he is apt to give voice to the worst, most egregious and unspeakable comments lurking in my subconscious. I cannot always vouch for or support what he has to say, but he's always there, and I cannot stop him.

In the interest of World Peace, I have decided to try letting Chip vent his imaginary spleen from time to time here in the relative privacy of the small room. Perhaps in this way, some harmless steam will be blown off, and I will prevent myself from spontaneously combusting. 

Perhaps. Perhaps...

Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Rick Roberts said...

Um, that's good Will.....

WIL BRANCA said...

Intriguing...

Holger said...

Thanks for your comment Will. Coincidentally I'm looking at Syverson's Touche book very often these days, which I discovered through your blog. I just read somewhere on the net that he also designed Christmas cards. Did you ever find any of those?

Will Finn said...

Holger glad you liked (and found!) TOUCHE, those are some of my favorites.

Haven't seen the Christmas cards but i'll keep an eye out. Shane Glines sent me a Syverson Xmas gag about a year ago, but I can't remember the exact post.

(You think by now I'd tag these things)