Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Labels

Finding a little extra time on my hands, I decided to start adding tags to my entire backlog of posts, for handy browsing.

It turns out to be more vexing than I expected and after an hour and a half, I started to slip up. There are probably at least a few errors and for now the tags are incomplete and won't cover every post.

Also if anyone knows anything about calling back accidentally deleted posts from over a year ago, let me know. Changing an incorrect label led to at least one wholesale zap.

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

I checked the internet way back machine and found a few posts from
2007
though I'm not sure if that helps at all.

Will Finn said...

Thanks Jeremy, these are all still currently in tact here. Good point to bring up archiving, something I should make a point of doing before I run the risk of blitzing any others.