Monday, April 26, 2010

Plugs

Somehow, even without Facebook & Twitter, I still manage to have friends.

Three of them have sites I recommend today:
JASON LETHCOE has started a homesite for his alter-ego, CAPTAIN CRUMPT and some of his original creations, including "PIPE THE PELICAN", a combination of Fliescheresque innocence and Robert Crumb weirdness. Enjoy!


LORI MAXWELL is a fellow Art Institute of Pittsburgh alumnus. She is putting up her lively personal and professional artwork and illustrations for general consumption...


Not everyone gets to see BRANDON JEFFORDS artwork every weekday, like I do, but there's plenty to admire on his blog.

4 comments:

Brandon said...

WOW! Thanks for the plug Will! It's a little weird leaving a comment on your blog when you sit five feet from me:) This is a huge honor.

Will Finn said...

Your welcome Brandon--see you at work!

allen mez said...

I miss you guys.

Lori said...

My humble thanks for the plug! I am honored to be in the visual and written presence of you and the venerable luminaries on your blog... Oooo.... I think I just thanked 'the academy'! My site is still relatively 'new' on the 'Net... I do appreciate being noted and the traffic!