Thursday, August 5, 2010

God's Gift to the Animated Movie

Without a doubt, one of the most original films I have ever seen, animated or otherwise. Recklessly and relentlessly funny and oddly touching at the same time; it's a triumph of pure and simple film technique and outrageous narrative originality. My highest praise really can't do it justice. My admiration to the filmmakers.... This is one of those movies I wish I had seen in the theater first, but check it out on DVD... You aren't likely to be sorry...

9 comments:

RooniMan said...

I'm checking this out.

Noel said...

It's on netflix instant play...i gotta say it's not what i expected but i did laugh at the brick ordering scene.

chrisallison said...

I haven't heard anything about this movie. Thanks for the suggestion Will!

Aaron Long said...

I've been curious about this one for a while. Your recommendation will probably be enough to put me over the edge and actually go rent it.

Brubaker said...

I've seen the shorts this movie was based on. If it's just as good then I'm gonna seek it out.

Roberto Severino said...

Thanks for the recommendation, Will. Don't recall ever hearing about this film last year.

Pouch Junior said...

IT 's UBER cool,
Vincent Patar and St├ęphane Aubier are genious.
I recommandyou"pic pic le cochon magic, andre et coboy "!

HILARIOUS

Joshua said...

Cheval!!!!

Rich T. said...

Thanks for recommending this, Will! I just watched it on Netflix, and loved it. Very, very funny--Like a cross between Gumby and Fawlty Towers! Horse is an awesome character, and his ill-fated piano lessons tied everything together charmingly. My favorite moment was the way Farmer Steve downs his toast and coffee.