Monday, November 1, 2010

I'm for sale

After more than a year of working on it, I have finally launched a separate site for selling digital giclee prints of my artwork at  http://willfinn.net/ . A few of the prints I will be making available are derived from designs I have posted here, but most of  it isn't and for the time being I am going to incline toward artwork I have done that is more decorative than narrative or character-oriented. In other words, most of it is not closely animation related in any direct way, which is why I decided to keep it separate. In any event, it's a stab at something new and I look forward to seeing how it turns out. I have a sizeable backlog of artwork I am preparing and will be adding stuff as I go along.

This blog remains my first and foremost home for cartoon and animation love and jabber. Like it or not, it isn't going away.

2 comments: